The nature of learning is as follows:
1. Learning involves Constant Growth and Development: Learning is a continuous process that helps an individual in understanding the environment. This leads to the growth and development of an individual.
2. Learning is Adjustment: Learning makes a person adjustable and adaptable. The person should adapt and mold himself according to the developmental changes taking place in and around him.
3. Learning is a Systematised Experience: Learning includes repetition of experiences, which results in improving learners’ attitudes, principles, knowledge, abilities, and habits gradually.
4. Learning involves Attainment of Knowledge and Skills: Learning provides the most effective method through which an individual can enhance his talent and skills, which are necessary for executing tasks effectively.
5. Learning is a Conditioning Process: Conditioning and learning are often used interchangeably. Specifically, conditioning refers to the process of acquisition of a specific kind of attitude.
6. Learning involves Change: The process of learning brings about significant changes in the behavior of an individual by means of education, training, experience, and regular practice.
7. Learning is a Continuous Process: Learning is an ongoing process. It affects all kinds of behavior and continues their entire life.
8. Learning is a Transferable Process: Learning is generally known as a transferable process because learning can be conveyed and transferred from person to person by means of sharing experiences, viewpoints, values, etc.